106. The sweetness of sitting robed in my pink fuzzy morning softness and my legs tucked in with the warmth of my brown fuzzy blank….headphones on my ears…..sitting here at the computer…..immersed in worship to my Lord……thankful for this new morning.
“In the power of your name, you lift me up. You lift me up…..Your love oh Lord reaches to the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Your love oh Lord reaches to the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.”
“Thank you for your kindness. Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for the cross. Thank you for the price you paid. Thank you for salvation. Thank you for unending grace. Thank you for your hope. Thank you this life you give. There is no one like you. There is no one like you God. All my hope is in you. Jesus. Jesus. Thank you for your promise. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for your love and everything you’ve done for me. There is no one like you. There is no one like you God. All my hope is in you. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. To your name we give all the glory. To your name we give all the praise. Let your face shine on us. There is no one like you. There is no one like you God. All my hope is in you. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. To your name we give all the glory. To your name we give all the praise. Your life our God everlasting. Let your face shine on us. To your name we give all the glory. To your name we give all the praise. Your alive our God everlasting so let your face shine on us. So let your shine your face shine on us. Let your face shine on us.
107. A new form of worship- this is cool. Sitting here with my eyes closed and typing the words of the praise songs as their beautiful notes fill my ears. The feel of my fingertips typing away on the keyboard as though I was playing piano notes.
108. Homeschool Physical Education- an hour on a sunny California beach, practicing baseball skills (hitting, catching, throwing). That was one sweet hour spent yesterday with my son.
109. My right shoulder aches like crazy! A new muscle pain/ache I’ve never experienced before. I haven’t ever thrown a baseball for a full hour. Wow. It aches. But thankful that it can serve as a reminder of my sweet time with Jacob yesterday. And thankful that Advil exists and I can rest in the relief it will hopefully bring me.
110. Natalie’s fingers curled up in sweet tightness…….her hands joined together in expectant joy under her chin…..her shoulders shrugged up high in eager anticipation…..the bridge of her nose crinkled with delight……her eyes sparkling…..her heart bursting with generous love…..as she waits for Jacob and I to open our tiny presents she has just delivered to us. She had walked into the room with this ever so cute basket. In that basket lay 3 oh-so-cute, tiny, decorated boxes. Each box specially packed for each of us with a gift from her heart. In mine- sparkly geode pieces. In Jacob’s- a gold mesh bag packed full with tiny candy packets. In Steve’s- a piece of blue yarn tied together at its ends in a knot to make a loop-necklace. And a loose tiny bell. Oh how she delights in the receiving and giving of gifts! Her love language is undoubtedly gifts! The sweetness. 🙂
111. Warmth. Thank you.
112. Sweet friendships. Friends that walk with me. Friends that text me sweet messages. Friends that meet with me. Thankful.
113. Didn’t think I’d ever be thankful for blisters on the bottom of my feet. But sure- why not?! They can serve as my reminder all day long of someone who desperately needs to be covered in prayer today. So thankful that her heart could be revealed despite my apparently lame socks that chafed the bottom of my feet as we walked and talked. Blisters are going to need to be prayer points today. Trying to turn all things into good.