206. Natalie is willing to be silly.
207. Natalie has entered the world of reading.
208. Natalie loves going to school to be with friends. She is such a social butterfly!
209. Natalie loves her best friend Miriam. They are so cute together! So girly girly together. It’s awesome to see how differently she acts when she’s with her sweet friend. I’ve been so used to watching her play with Jacob, that it has been so sweet to be reminded that girl-time is essential to females.
210. Natalie’s two primary love languages are: 1) gifts and 2) words of encouragement. She gives so generously in these two areas. And I know it speaks volumes to her if/when she receives loves in these categories.